Yields: 6 servings
1 ½ lbs. Chicken boneless, cut into bite size pieces
8 oz. Cream of mushroom soup, condensed
3 tbls Olive oil
4 Egg noodles, cooked
½ cup Celery, chopped
½ cup Onion, chopped
½ cup Red peppers, diced
⅓ cup Bread crumbs
- In fry pan heat olive oil and saute chicken.
- Place hot cooked noodles into casserole dish.
- Add soup to pan; stir and mix in well.
- Then add chicken and vegetables to pan and mix in well.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over top of casserole in pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until browned on top and bubble.