TRY THIS AT HOME:
Yogurt Fruit Dip
You will need:
1 cup light vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup light whipped cream
Fresh fruit such as apples, pears, bananas and strawberries
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Did you know bacteria in yogurt could be so tasty and healthy?
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla yogurt and peanut butter.
- Add cinnamon and mix.
- Fold or gently stir in the whipped cream.
- Serve with fresh fruit such as sliced apples, pears, bananas, and strawberries.
SERVING SIZE: 1 bar
Yogurt not only tastes great but it provides your body with calcium, protein and good bacteria. Good bacteria in yogurt such as Lactobacillus acidophilus can help your digestive system stay healthy. You’ll know your yogurt contain good bacteria if “Live and Active Cultures” is written on the label.
- Throw away leftovers that sit out for four hours or more
- Put leftovers in small containers and refrigerate or freeze right away
- Eat refrigerated leftovers within 3-4 days
- Reheat meat and casserole leftovers to 165° F in the oven or microwave
- Only reheat foods one time